Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Random Ranting

Well I guess it's about time I write something again so let's see where this goes.
It would seem that I am once again trapped in one of those downwards spiral, almost self-destructive moods. Losing interest in a variety of things that had previously been pleasurable (reading manga, loss of the desire to finish my vector [about which I will blog once it's done], playing games and so forth).
Now I must point out that I am, at the least, mildly intrigued by this entire situation. It's not like I've done anything unusual, or asked for this in any way it just seem to happen. I guess that it is, at the core of it, nobody's fault but my own for allowing my mind to wander aimlessly (or not so aimlessly), but then again that is probably not it at least not in it's entirety. Maybe it's due to the fact that I mostly don't really exercise, or that I don't drink milk or that blah blah blah...
I guess the point is that it's not exactly easy to pinpoint why I become like this (else I would have done something about it ages ago). Maybe the truth is as easy as I am lazy (and believe me I am), or that I simply spend to much time pondering things which are no longer relevant.
Truth be told I am a little scared of what should happen this year and the things I must do. Now I know that I shouldn't be scared but I really can't help it, it is simply the way I am. I fear however, that this had cost me dearly in the past due to the fact that I rather run away from a situation instead of standing my ground and simply facing the problem. Maybe this is the reason that... well, never mind now that is a story for another post (if I ever feel like telling.)
Either way, I think this has gone on long enough, I have work to attend to after all.
Oh, I'm enrolling at the university on Thursday, this time round to study Bsc. IT (Going to be strange sitting in a first year class again, but there's no helping it.)
I guess I might regret posting this at some point in the future, but for now it doesn't really matter. Sorry for the complete randomness but that's just the way it is (there I go again, always apologizing )

No comments:

Post a Comment